Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Back in the Studio!

Just like that the snow is gone and we are back to the Center this Tuesday. Carol has that group of new Students that she is shepherding along the ins and outs of warp winding and loom dressing.
I wasn't in the studio today to grab ambiant pictures so let's go straight to Show and Tell! Linda brought in the waffle weave towel she had finshed and Marie (at least I think it is Marie) brought in a scarf.
Pat emptied a couple of looms at home this week and brought in a couple of pieces.
Diana had a towel for Show and Tell today and there is another towel that I do not know the name of the weaver, but it is lovely!
That is all for today, until next week this is Tina, for all.

2 comments:

Meg said...

Oh, yay! Although right now, I do envy your low temps.

Leigh said...

Beautiful work (as usual!) I'm especially intrigued by Pat's clasped weft(?) piece. Lovely to see all those new students!