Tuesday, March 9, 2021

I'm Back!

Left to right:  Lou Ann, Marilyn, Shirley, Carol and Marie

   

 

  With temps in the 60's and partly sunny skies, it was time to have lunch with my fiber friends in the parking lot!  I cannot tell you how happy this made me!



  Ray is fully vaccinated, and Betsy goes for her second shot soon!  We're getting there!!!

  Ray gave us an updated report on the status of the annex.  The board is mulling over three options at this point.



  Linda had her second shot yesterday, and is really looking forward to hugging her grandson!

  Pat is fully vaccinated!!!  

  I get my second jab next week....I'm so ready!!!




   Welcome to our newest weaver, Cheryl.  This is her second day with the Weavers, and I think she enjoyed lunch in the parking lot and meeting more of the weavers.



  While I was inside the Studio, I snapped a quick picture of Betsy's towel warp.  I was looking forward to seeing this pattern in a different color.




  Meanwhile, out in the Annex, Linda updates her inventory of extra equipment.  As you can tell, we have a lot of fabric that can be used for rugs and placemats.


  Thank you for stopping by....it's been a year since all of this started, and I'm looking forward to weaving with my friends.

Stay safe....I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!


Happy Weaving!

LouAnn

1 comment:

Beverley said...

Good to see you all back. Keep well. Bev in the UK.