Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Takin' Tuesday Off!


 If you happened to stop by Center today, you might hear noise in the Studio....but, not from the Weavers!!!!
  Nope.....we turned the Studio over to Kids Craft Camp today, and took the day off.










  That doesn't mean that I don't have Tuesday Weaver things to do, though!
  Last week I cut my projects off the cloth beam and brought them home.  On the right you can see four natural placemats, six white on white placemats and the runner that will become a "walker" bag.  I'll cut them apart, serge the edges, and hem them.  Washing and pressing will get done after that.   The walker bag will require a little more work after it is pressed....the ends will be turned up to become pockets and fasteners will be put on the side to secure it to the walker.

  I guess that really means that I DON'T have the day off......

Happy Weaving!
LouAnn

p.s.  Back to regular schedule next week!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

I bet the kids had a blast and you guys all got to recharge for a week!