Thursday, March 22, 2018

Back At It

  How quickly you forget some things! 
It's been a few months since I have been to the Museum to demonstrate, and tomorrow we have two school groups touring the Museum!  That means I had to find my Inkle loom and the tapes that I show the kids and get it all packed and ready. 
  I've been so wrapped up in pulling receipts and getting everything on the spreadsheet that I had not even given it a thought!  Time to get ready for the field trip season. 
  It will be a little nippy in the morning....I'm glad Tina is such a whiz at building a fire!

Ah, yes....the saga of the ornamental magnolia!

Two weeks ago it was in full bloom.....
Last week the freeze nipped the blooms....
And yesterday....I woke up to this!!!!!!

The snow was gone by noon, though.

Happy Spring!
LouAnn

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Have fun! We're getting a storm today, up to 2 feet a bit higher up from us.