Thursday, November 9, 2017

A Little At A Time



   I finished this little inkle band last week, and had every intention of getting my hot pads done lickety-split.  It was a plan....it just didn't happen as quickly as I hoped.













  Two of the three are complete...the third is waiting its turn.  I may have to weave some for next year's shows.  I'm thinking a snail trail pattern might be fun.


  I started this band last week at the Museum, and I'll work on it tomorrow when I return for another school group.  I want to use it for a blue jean purse that I'd like to make.
  But, it's full steam ahead getting the last minute items ready for the Foothills show.

  I'll just get a little bit done at a time.....

Happy Weaving!
LouAnn


1 comment:

Theresa said...

Sweet inkle band LA! I'm getting ready to inkle a narrow band for a leash for my glasses. I just need to find findings for the ends.