Saturday, October 12, 2013

Fall Homecoming: Day Three

  Yes, we're still on our feet and sharing the love of weaving with anyone who will listen!!!!
  Karin and Linda joined Marie in the Peter's Cabin today.  Now isn't that just something.....you just start Weaving Lessons, and we throw you right into the BIG fall sale!  Thanks for being a good sport Karin!  (BTW, Julia is also one of new weavers!)


Shirley was able to join us this afternoon.  I think all the ladies stayed very busy!   The rigid heddle loom continues to be a big hit with the kids!

And, the Straw Loom kits continue fly out of the bucket!  I think I may have a couple of skeins of yarn to make a few extra for tomorrow.
  And, I cut two rugs off of the loom in the Loom House....I guess I had better cut new strips for another rug, also.  I know I enjoyed talking to all the folks that dropped by.


  I overheard them saying that it was a record crowd today....I think they are right!!!  You couldn't have ordered a better day to be in Appalachia.
Happy Weaving!
LouAnn

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Thanks for posting all the great photos! What beautiful weather you had for such a fun weekend.

Sharon said...

I can see why you decided to move there - what a fabulous day!