Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Storm Pictures


  Maggie was able to send pictures from her phone to my email account for me to post.  Her area in North Knoxville was hit pretty hard last night

Say "good-bye" to the 100 year old tree that was next to the old North Knoxville Library! 
  I'm sure this is just one of many old trees that the storm toppled last night.










This is the park that is next door to the library.  A lot of trees were damaged, as well as play equipment.













This is one view of her neighbor's tree that was blown down by the wind.








This is another view of that tree (that's a little too close for comfort, Maggie!!!!!)


Here's hoping the power comes on soon to all of those affected, and we have a calm night.

Happy Weaving from Maggie!

1 comment:

Tina J said...

I am glad you are ok, Maggie! I think I saw the park on the news last night!