Saturday, November 6, 2010

In A Sling

This is my new fashion accessory.  I took a tumble last night at the First Friday event.   I have a small chip fracture of the humeral head (shoulder area.)  I'm just thankful I didn't land on my head!  The downside is that I have no use of my left arm right now.  The upside is that it does not require surgery.

I will not be weaving for a while.






This is a photo from Mt. LeConte in the Smokey Mountains.  We were supposed to weave at an Inn in the foothills today, but I had already emailed that I would not be there because of the forecast.  As it worked out, I couldn't have gone after all.

The forecast for next week is for milder weather...which is good for me since I'll be wearing big button up shirts for awhile.  The ER doctor said that I'll be really sore tomorrow.  Oh well, that's what the ibuprofen is for.

So, happy weaving, my friends....and watch where you walk.
LouAnn

8 comments:

Maggie said...

I hope you're able to pitch in Spring training!

Benita said...

Oh my goodness - that's a lot of snow! Wow!

Anonymous said...

So sorry about your arm. Just glad it's your left one.

Great snow picture. Do you know if they got any snow at the inn?
Love ya,
Joyce

Tina J said...

Here I was worrying about you being cold! Let me know if I can help you pack orders or anything. Really, I mean it!

roxie said...

Bummer! How can you fly south with a busted wing? You'll have to winter over, you poor little bird.

Bonnie said...

Oh, my! That will teach you to drink and walk at the same time! Just kidding. Yeah, let us know if you need any help packing stuff. I know Monday is you big day for orders. I hope you can still come by on Tuesday to see us.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry - Not the way t=yo want to enter the holiday season. Let me know what I can do to help.

Ann

Anonymous said...

Don't forget our offer for after-work help if you need. You're bound to become scary-good at Sudoku now! Hoping for good news tomorrow. ~Marta