Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Projects


   We have several on-going projects here in the Studio.  

  Laura and Jocelyn are working on a logo for our group that we can use on our hang tags.  I'm sure we'll find other uses for it, as well.  Laura gave an update on the project at lunch.



  It looks like Pat has been working on her piece for the Convergence display in Knoxville.  That yardage is amazing!  We will be participating in the display at the Emporium Gallery downtown in July.




  Carol has woven a towel using blue, green and one more color!  I can't wait to see all the projects on display!







  Marie's scarf is from the "Use It Up" challenge as we try to use up left over yarn in the Annex.


  The scarf on the table is also part of that project!





  Courtney might be a new weaver, but I think she's catching on just fine!

  She brought one of her finished placemats to show us today.


  BIG thank you to Sharon H. for taking pictures for me today while I worked at home.  It looks like I sure did miss a bunch!

Happy Weaving!

LouAnn

No comments: