Tuesday, September 15, 2020

When You Snooze........

 

  I wasn't snoozing!  I had to work today, and couldn't be with my fiber friends, and would you believe it turned out to be ONE OF THOSE DAYS!!!!!

  I texted Carol to send me some pictures for the blog, and when I didn't hear from her, I sent another text.  At that point, she informed me that she was BUSY!  W H A T????  

  Then, the pictures started arriving from Pat and Patty.  And, Carol sent me a short text about the activity:

Jocelyn wound a warp of 3/2, and it should have been 8/2.  Uh-oh....that means you have to wind up the 3/2. 

  Marilyn had a brain freeze moment.....it's been a while since she wound on a warp on a floor loom.  We'll let that one slide.



   Do you see what I see????  Raise you hand if you have ever done this.......

It's a good thing the back beam has screws, and we have a screw driver.  Problem fixed!!!!!

 






  

 

 I'm really not surprised to see this picture...Pat is already weaving the first rug on her new warp.  She started winding on last week, and it looks like she got it threaded and tied on the rod.  That looks nice, Pat!




 

 

 It looks like Betsy is ready to start weaving her towels.  I'll get a picture next week of her pattern.  I'm so glad she's feeling better!  Poison sumac is mean!!!









Now....it's OK for Miska to snooze.....

Stay safe!  Wear those masks!!!!

Happy Weaving!

LouAnn

No comments: