Thursday, October 19, 2017

Lunch Break

  I'm taking a quick break to eat some lunch and go to the post office.  I'm on a mission, you see!  If I get this batch of placemats hemmed by tonight, I get to go on a little adventure tomorrow.  (There's nothing like a carrot...right?) 
  I'm more than half way through the batch that I have pinned....just need to do the sewing so I can pin the other half!  The octopus is filling up quickly!!!
  I've got Season 1 of Rosemary & Thyme going on the telly....LOVE it! It helps to have some entertainment going when you have hemming to do.
  Enjoy your Fall day!
Happy Weaving!  (and hemming!)
LouAnn

2 comments:

Tina J said...

I remember that little octopus! Hope you get it done so that we can go together tomorrow!

Theresa said...

I love the octopus!