Thursday, August 20, 2015

Rainy Day Blues

 

  I've made a little more headway on the huck placemats....but, not as much as I'd like!  A little late summer cold seems to have given me the smack-down for the last 24 hours.  All I really want to do is snuggle up in bed! 


  And, it would seem that the weather agrees with that prescription, too.  We have had stormy weather for the last 24 hours.




  I sure wish we could have sent the West coast some of this rain!  I don't think we need all three inches....plus, we are getting more rain today!

  I think the wise thing to do would be go with the flow, and let this little cold run its course.  I have a kitty or two that will snuggle with me....and, just maybe I'll do a little knitting.

Happy Weaving!
LouAnn

2 comments:

Tina J said...

I hopen you feel better soon! Maybe a hot toddy would put you right! :)

Theresa said...

Feel better soon. Summer colds are such sneaky things!
We sure could use some of that rain, thank you for the thought.