Thursday, November 28, 2013

Gobble Gobble


  Before we start this marathon holiday season, I'm thankful for this day that we spend with family and friends.
  Tomorrow, the little men will begin their march up the stairs to their appointed places to stand watch over my home during the holiday season.  But, today, I will just enjoy a wonderful meal with great company.
  On Saturday, my extended family will get together for Thanksmas.  Three generations of our family will tell stories, sing karaoke, play cards, eat too much (and maybe drink a little too much,) and wish that other family members could be with us.  This year we will be welcoming my new daughter-in-law's mom, sister and her husband to our little celebration.  Dirty Santa will be played....I'm always amazed at the cool gifts my family comes up with!!!!
  But, today, I will be thankful for my many blessings.......and, I'm sure I will eat too much!
Gobble, gobble.........
Happy Weaving (after lunch!)
LouAnn

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Happy Thanksmas, LouAnn! Dinner was lovely!