Thursday, September 30, 2010

Looking for an opinion

I hope I am not boring all of you with the studio move but it continues. I have put some yarn in the cubbies in the living room. I wanted you all to see a picture of it so you could tell me if it looks nice or not but the photos, even though I compressed them, are taking too long to down load on dial up. Guess you will just have to come here and see it for yourselves!



The Schacht standard loom has been moved in. I folded it up and my DH and DS loaded it into the van. I drove it next door and they unloaded it and took it inside. As a good friend of mine would say....easy peasy! Next will be the Structo 26" on a buck stand. After that just two looms to go! Will this ever be done??

Now I am off to peel and freeze a bushel of apples. I like to mix Macintosh with Granny Smiths and put the amount for one pie in a zip lock bag. Then later when this family is ready for a pie I just defrost one bag. They don't last long here. My family loves my pies!

Linda

5 comments:

LA said...

It sounds like you're making a lot of progress! Yeah!!! I can't wait to see what you weave first in your studio!

Tina J said...

Apples!!!!!! Better yet apple pie! My mouth is watering! I like to load up the dehydrators too. The grand kids love them!

Maggie said...

Mmmmmmm... pie...

We'd love to come see your new studio!

Bonnie said...

I know it is looking great. Can't wait to see it. Apple pie! Yummm!

KarenInTheWoods said...

Ohhhh I can't wait to see your studio all set up! Will have to work it into a vacation visit.

If you promise PIE, you will have plenty of visitors to your new place!

(pssst guess who says Easy Peasy!)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Steve and Karen
(Our Blog) RVing: Small House... BIG Backyard
 http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com/