Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thursday Again

I am sorry that I don't have a big story or something to show. I could show the big mess that I have in my studio. I am trying to decide on taking the warp off one loom. It has been on soo long. I am ready for something new. Or, I could just rethread it for a different pattern. I hate to waste. I will probably do that. I have strips all over the place. I will tidy up first then rethread the headles with a different pattern. Ok! That is the plan. OR, I could work on the placemats or wind the warp for the friendship afghan. No, I will stick to the first plan. I have so much floating around in my head. Huum.

Oh, yeah. The Tuesday Weavers will have a website to sell items. It will be part of the AACC site as soon as they put a link to our site. We are ready to tackle the computer selling. It is for a good cause. Part of the proseeds will go to a building fund for expanding. If you have noticed we are very cramped in the basement of the AACC. Don't get me worng. It's a good thing. We have so many looms and people wanting to weave. It is such a good place and we are so lucky to have it and each other! Happy Weaving! Check out the site below. We will be on there soon.

http://www.appalachianarts.net/links.htm

4 comments:

LA said...

I'm so glad the link is almost ready. We've all been so busy, lately! About your warp....hummm...rethreading makes the most sense if you can't bear to finish it out. Maybe that's why I don't put LONG warps on my loom.

Maggie said...

Yes, I vote for rethreading, too. Just make sure your mp3 has batteries!

Bonnie said...

Thanks, that is what I have done. I am about half way done.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see how you enjoy weaving that warp once you've re threaded it! I'm glad you're not letting it get the best of you!!!
Carol