Friday, December 4, 2009




A couple of weeks ago my friend Lou Ann and I had the priveledge to demonstrate at a local high end Bed and Breakfast. The weather was beautiful in the 70's, and that is a stream behind us! Our buddy maggie was there making apple butter to tempt us, and the bees.



Lou Ann wove and I spun and mostly chatted with each other and with the clients as they came thru. We did actually sell one of Carl's table runners!

After everything was done we were treated to a scrumptious lunch provided by the B&B, you can see it was wonderful.
We had the best time going and coming, we are hoping to have the chance to go back again next year.






On the home front, I am done with the weaving part of the group challenge, and will finish up the sewing part today, a whole week and a half ahead of schedule. I am taking plenty of pictures so after our party, I will let you all see the project I chose to do.
Happy Weaving, Tina

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

It was a fun time with lots of great people. I hope that we can do it again next year.
Bonnie

Maggie said...

Nice! Great photos!

LA said...

It was a perfect day to be on the Farm. We had such interesting conversations with the visitors, and the staff was super. I think the display showed up very nicely in the picture. We have so many talented people at the Center, and it was great to get to show what we do.
Thank you Maggie for inviting us!
LA