Thursday, June 23, 2016

Practice Time

  Sample, sample, sample!

That's my mantra right now.

Patterns, set, beats.......

I've woven so many inkle bands lately....and a bunch of placemats....and you can't beat wool the same!!!  I catch myself wanting to really beat in the weft, and that would not make a cushy scarf!
  I just want to keep up the practice and be ready for the big event!






  It's hard to tell from my picture, but this is momma and baby in the front yard early this morning.  It was breakfast time for the baby.







  And, and quick update on the bale garden:  it's not doing very well.  The corn in this picture was planted by the squirrels.  Yes, that's correct....I had ONE stalk that came up (out of the two rows I planted.)  The squirrels have corn coming up all over the yard!

I might try giving them some beans............


Happy Weaving!
LouAnn

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Is that magic squirrels or maybe just magic beans! ;-)
Have fun with sampling. I bet those scarves will be worth it.

Tina J said...

Squirrels plant all sorts of things! I love seeing the picture of the Mama deer and her fawn, I don't get to see that on the far side of the ridge.