Monday, January 4, 2010

Taking Time To Reflect

Looking back over the last year I can easily see that I have been blessed in many ways. I have a wonderful husband, children and grand children. One with red hair!! And another house that will become my studio.

I have met some pretty terrific weaving friends over the years who have been a great help to me and an inspiration. There are some who encouraged me and some who helped me solve some problems. They are always there for me. I am eternally greatful for their friendship and love.

We meet so many people in the course of our lifetime. Some we love, some we like and some we don't. Some will never know how much they affect our lives and how we are better persons for having met them.

Happy New Year everyone!

May God richly bless you and your families this coming year.

Linda

4 comments:

LA said...

Linda....you're a blessing to US. Who else can find looms like you do????

Tina J said...

that's right you are our number one loom finder and for that matter, restorer. What would we do without you. Can't wait to get into that studio of yours!

Maggie said...

We love you, too!

Bonnie said...

Yes, Linda. What would we do without our weaving family and friends we love so much.