Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Just Weaving



  I didn't forget to get a picture of Linda today....just not one of her with her rug warp!  Linda has been busy at home....just look at these beautiful lace place mats!!!! 



  Sadly, I didn't get a shot of Marie today....how did that happen????






  Betsy was able to be with us today, and she went right to work on her place mat warp.  Although this is a big floral print, it looks like a Christmas print in this warp. 













  Allan and Lanny had a lot to discuss today...both of them are on the Building Committee for the Center.  A builder and a banker....sounds like a good choice for this group.  Now, wouldn't it be nice if someone won the Lottery!!!!!



  Work on the "back row" continues.    Lots and lots of weaving going on!



Christy and Cindy are loom to loom....just getting it done.  Andy is almost finished getting her warp on the table loom.  Although Linda is talking with Allan here, she was weaving on the warp of Ellen's Place Mats just before this picture.


  I would title this picture, "Concentration".  Both Maggie and Carl were hard at work this morning! 

Next week Carol will return, and I heard that we'll have a new student!  In the meantime.....

Happy Weaving!
LouAnn


3 comments:

Tina J said...

Sorry I missed today, I was hard at work with critters today! Looks like you all were working hard too! See you next week.

Maggie said...

I believe my look was more like, "How did I treadle the tabby wrong again???"

Hilary said...

What a great place you have ...and how awesome is it that you have such a lovely group of people weaving all together. I love it.