Friday, January 13, 2017

Buzzing By

  I really should be in bed....it's been a LONG day.  (I sat down to blog earlier, but Windows 10 decided it was time for some kind of download!!!)  I haven't had a chance to sit down at any of my looms, but they are on my mind....especially this warp.
  This is a towel warp that needs to be woven off the loom.  I would really like to rethread it to a turned twill, but, with my lack of weaving time, I guess I should just keep going with the original plan.

  We'll see...............






  Just to keep it interesting, here's a shot of Biscuit....she keeps things lively here on the Ridge.

  She's been helping me with the bowl cozy sewing.  Well....maybe helping me isn't the right word.  It's difficult to sew with a cat on the machine.....

I hope you get more loom time....
LouAnn



1 comment:

Maggie said...

That towel warp is pretty! I've never heard of turned twill, but now I have to look it up. Cats are extremely helpful in the studio!