Thursday, November 10, 2016

Dag Nab It!!!


  I can't believe it!!!  I came up short AGAIN!

I had some time to fit in a run up to the Museum to finish up the last placemat.  I was so sure that I had cut enough weft.....wrong!!!  You can see the ribbon on the left side of the mat....that's how much I still have to go.  These are the last six mats to go on the set of a dozen.....it looks like I'll run up there on Saturday!






  Frost warnings went out last night...our first one!  We didn't get any frost up here on the Ridge, but I didn't want to take any chances. 
  That also means that the house is just a little cooler....follow the cats for the warm spots!!!

  Sweetie loves the sunbeams coming through the French doors in the bedroom.










Biscuit can usually be found on a window sill, or a sunny spot in the bedroom.







  Neither one of them understand the mad dash to bring the plants inside!!!










  I'm thinking that the spider plants might be in a little danger from those two. 

  I still have one more plant to dig up and bring inside....it will get covered tonight....digging tomorrow.

Happy Weaving!
LouAnn

1 comment:

Maggie said...

I had frost on my car for the first time yesterday. I'll need to bring in the geraniums this weekend, too, but Leo finds them delicious!