Thursday, April 3, 2014

April Spools Day

I love touching bases with Meg over on Unravelling.  Not only is she a talented artist, it is oh so cool to hear about another weaver that just so happens to live in New Zealand!  Although I'm late getting my blog on today, I thought I would post a picture of my shuttles with spools.....and a couple of the other ones, too.  (This is just a little something that Meg started a couple of years back.)   This is also a helpful reminder that I have projects that need my attention!!!!

  This is where my attention has been lately:  getting the heddles ready for the Rocker Beater Loom at the Museum of Appalachia.  Just a few more to go...............

  Also, there's a warp waiting to be wound....I'd best get back to it.  It's been one of those weeks...and this month has just started!

Happy Weaving!
LouAnn

1 comment:

Tina J said...

I love the April Spools day, I totally missed it on the first! Thanks for tying all those heddles, you are a trooper for sure!