I finished hemming the front door curtain I wove in Swedish lace, and noticed, much to my chagrin, that after wet-finishing it, there was some, um, deficiency in width! I'm beading the bottom to give it some weight while still allowing it to swing out of the way of my vicious watch dog. She keeps me safe from threatening mail deliverers. Maybe when I've finished the window curtains, I'll weave another wider one. Note to self: Must weave two panels per window!
If you're not a Tuesday Weaver, or were absent yesterday, you missed the progress I made on my lace stole. The angora gives it such a lovely drape, and the pattern is fun to knit.
It's a hot and dry week, perfect for weaving, so get to it!