Last Friday I mentioned that I needed to rethread the Cat Paws and Snail Trails throws I am working on, the pattern had to be shifted over 8 threads. So I did, and it took much longer than I thought it would. I also decided to resley to 11 epi throughout so that I could get a little more width. I maxed out at over 40 inches and had to fiddle a bit with the epi. I kept 12 epi thru the first 36 threads on each side, and then switched to 11 epi for the rest of it. Done, I thought, when I noticed something after 2 pattern repeats!
Can you see it! Yes indeed there is a blatent threading error on the first pattern repeat!
As it turned out however I only had to fuss with these threads and it all fell into place.
I did not unweave, but started another throw. It would have taken me a long time to unweave all that overshot.
Here is a tray of bobbins lined up and ready to go, I am going to be getting more bobbins so that I can get a complete throw done before I have to wind more.
I ordered more Carpet Warp with the other weavers last month. I only ordered 20 cones, I should have ordered at least 30, or better still 100!
Here is a peek at the Scarf Challenge warp. I have changed my mind many times in the planning stage of this warp. I hope I can finish at least one of them before they are due!
Here is some sunshine shots of Wally and Scout taken today. It is cool enough outside that the sun feels really good!
We will have grandbabies in from Texas this week, so I will have to sneek in my weaving time even more than ususal.