Thursday, March 4, 2010

Rambeling


Here is what I have been working on inbetween working on our website. I am not sure what it will be but I am leaning towards a baby blanket with the nylon trim. By the way the Tuesday weavers have a selling website that is up and should be working now. Check it out. http://toosdayweavers.appalachianarts.net/index.htm I will explain the spelling. We had to go through godaddy to link our site to the craft center's site. So Tuesday Weavers was taken. This is as close as we could get to it. We may change it in the future to something else.


Just something about running out of space. When I first moved into this room, I had plenty of room. Now I am overflowing! But my Maggie keeps me centered. Always by my side. Her hidding spot is under my desk. She is safe there. I had to wake her for the picture.




Within these busy walls, when my head wants to explode I have this---whatever you call it---- helps me relax. It has the running water and lots of forest and bug, thunder and more. Very soothing.
Happy days of weaving ahead. Bonnie

5 comments:

LA said...

What thread are you using on the baby blanket? That looks like a neat project. I'm not throwing stones at anyone's studio....I've got thread all over the house again! You'd think that cubby downstairs would work like a magnet and suck everything back in!!! Oh No!!!! That hasn't happened! Maggie is a good weaver pup...just stays with you while you weave!

Maggie said...

You definitely need to enter that in the sock yarn contest!

Anonymous said...

That baby blanket looks awesome. Bet it's nice and soft too!
Weavers have to have alot of yarn. At least, I keep telling myself that! Never know what'll fit in on the next project. Sometimes it's the craziest yarn that's just the thing to make the project perfect!
Carol

Bonnie said...

It is sock yarn. I bummed out on knitting socks so I have a stash of yarn to use. Isn't it neat. When you end and have to wind more on the shuttle, you have to match the colors or at least I did. Who has that sock contest? Is it Crazy as a Loom? I will have to check.

Bonnie said...

Oops, I posted one picture twice. Oh, well. I AM CUTTING OFF THE REST OF THE WARP ON MY NILUS. I am sick of it. I finished the blanket and now going to put on that pretty bright yellow, green, blue and fushia. That will be for tomorrow. I know what I am making but----got to do some research.