Monday, March 22, 2010

Before and after




I am slowly making progress in the studio. Here are some pictures so you can see how it's going. The one on the left is a before of the living room wall that looks into the kitchen. See the dark 70's paneling?
The photo on the right is of the same wall after it has been painted off white. Big difference isn't it? The ceiling has been painted white. The livingroom needs a bit of touching up then it will be done! Except for the flooring, that is. I haven't decided what I want yet.
The hall is now finished. Maybe I will post a picture next week. I am having trouble getting it where I want it on the blog.
Linda

6 comments:

Bonnie said...

Looking great. It sure looks better without that paneling. I have had trouble getting the pictures where I want them when I blog. Hope to see you tomorrow.(or at lunch)

KarenInTheWoods said...

It is sure gonna be great for the whole studio to come together into a fiber haven. Great place for out-of-state weavers to stop and visit you??? (hint hint)

Tina J said...

Linda, It is really looking good. It will be worth all the hard work.
Hope to see you tomorrow.
Tina

LA said...

You'll be hosting lots of weavers, I think! What a big difference that paint makes on that wall. See you tomorrow!

Theresa said...

Isn't it amazing what some paint will do? It looks fantastic.
Oh, hosting out of state weaver's??!!! If only I could get myself down south one of these days, I know exactly where I'd make a bee line too. :-)

Maggie said...

Progress! Yay! Good job, Linda!