But I was an English major, and I loved the free-association exercises our poetry professor made us do. I never got any good poetry out of it, but I liked the freedom to write down whatever pops in my head.
- Why don't drivers in east Tennessee EVER use their turn signals? A guy just nudged his way in front of me to turn into Burger King. Was it so urgent that he ingest more calories than the average Belizian that he forego turning on his indicator?
- I'm downloading my entire CD collection onto iTunes. I have CD's I've never even listened to! It's really fun! Especially when I download them onto my iPhone and plug it into my car stereo.
- Bella and I went to Brasstown, NC on Monday. She threw up twice in the car and I asked if I could teach a class at John C. Campbell Folk School. I have to fill out a form on line. I'm going to do it. I want to teach the world to bake. I'm hoping they'll let me teach a class in exchange for taking a class. But then I'll have to decide what class.
- I'm having Thanksgiving on Tuesday with Mom. I'll post photos of the deliciousness.
- Gaelic Ale from Highland Brewery in Asheville is my favorite beer. I'm enjoying one now.