Thursday, May 26, 2011

Not much happening

I hate to say it but it is true. I haven't done much this week except piddle around at my studio rearranging a few things. I have moved Hershey into a different room so he can get more daylight. He loves to spend time running loose in the bathroom.  What better place for a small bunny to run around in, right?

I found this at a local thrift shop today. I love going to shops like this. You just never know what you will find. Sorry, I took the picture before I cleaned it. I don't like the base but I do like the wooden parts.





I was thinking I could hide my microwave oven in it and it fits! I am going to ask my hubby to shorten the legs just a bit so this will slide under the cabinet. Then I will make a door for it. Then voila hidden microwave!





This is what I have been working on at the arts center. Not much to show for myself but here it is. Mug rugs.




Storms seem to be all around us and the sky is getting darker by the minute. Stay safe everyone!

Linda

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

That is such a wonderful idea for the microwave. I think that it looks just fine the way it is. Fits perfectly.

LA said...

I can't believe that your microwave fit! That's great! Another great touch for the studio!