Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Business As Usual

He's Back...............
Welcome back to the Loomy Bin, Allan!
We've missed you!

Some folks have begun to dye their warps for the Shawl Challenge.  LaDonna was busy mixing up the dyes that were going to be used today.  Nada had her warp ready to dye, and so the fun begins.  Ann was at the warping board today....is that your shawl warp OR another rug warp????    It doesn't look long enough for a rug warp!!!

Ms. Bonnie was busy at the warping board with Carol's guidance, and Ms. Ila is hard at work on her scarf warp. 


Bonnie and Linda had a lot to discuss, while Carl and Pat were busy at their looms.  Lanny isn't in this picture, but he was working today, too.

  There aren't any pictures of the mad scramble to de-clutter the back corner.  It seems that the fire marshal would like for us to make sure there is a clear path to the electrical box.  Some of the "stash" will need to be stored elsewhere for a bit until we can use it up on the looms.  (I'll unload the car after the rain quits!)
  Happy Weaving!
LouAnn

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Don't tell me that you had to load things in your car to take home?? I looks like I took a bite out of a persimon---no I believe maybe I was in pain? I have a hurt foot, again. The one that I broke 2 years ago. Who knows what I did. Sorry you got stuck taking stuff home.

Maggie said...

Darn! I missed dye day!