Thursday, March 24, 2011

One of my favorite places!

This week I am in Colonial Williamsburg. This is one of my favorite places. This is the gun powder magazine.



This is Peyton Randolph's home. He was president of the Continental Congress.





This is the court house.



This is Bruton Parish Church. I wanted to be married here 37 years ago but we couldn't because we weren't members.   






I hope you all enjoyed the pictures. Sorry this is so short. I have a busy schedule this week.

Linda

4 comments:

Tina J said...

I have always wanted to go there! Thanks for the tour. Have fun!

LA said...

One of these days, I'll get there!!!! It's on my list!

Bonnie said...

Have fun.

Carol said...

Went there with DD and mother in law about 12 years ago as part of the American Girl doll program. Had a blast!!! Would love to go again!