Thursday, April 29, 2010

Plan Reversal

About 1 1/2 months ago, I was winding a warp for a double weave blanket. Well, after weeks went by and having to redo all the planning it seems that I don't have enough yarn. So I have decided to do some place mats and maybe table runners. The warp is wound and almost on the loom. I will have to redo. No pictures of it right now. Maybe next week.


I did take a picture of my catcus that I planted last summer. After a wet winter, I was afraid that it was going to die. But not so. It is thriving.
I have a break in building the boxes, so maybe I can get the warp on my loom before I have to get back to work.
Isn't it a beautiful day here. Cool, not too warm, with just a slight breeze. Not back to weaving. After taking this picture, it is so nice I am going to do the weeding before the rain planned for the weekend. See how fast plans change. I can weave even if it rains, but weeds would not get pulled during the rain. So I will go out to get the knee pads and gloves. Look out weeds here I come.
Happy days weaving or weeding.
Bonnie

3 comments:

Tina J said...

I know what you mean about the weeds! Ditto here!

LA said...

The VA creeper is trying to take over here! We've had just enough rain to green everything up and make it grow!!!

Anonymous said...

It was a beautiful day! I am glad you were able to get out and enjoy it.

Linda