Friday, March 25, 2016

A Good Friday

I have done a very little weaving this week.  I re-threaded my problem Bread Cloth warp until I was going to have to move heddles,  can't face it, done, move on!   I turned to my Inkle project that has not seen any progress what so ever!  I worked just a few minutes, until I realized I had made a mistake a few rows back, can't face it, done, move on!


This week it has been like that, when the going gets tough,  can't face it, done, move on.  As I was thinking about my post this week, the pattern of my Inkle project kept coming to mind.  It reminded me of someone who did not give up in the face of a hard thing.

I am so grateful  he didn't!

Until next time, have a blessed Good Friday and a Happy Easter Sunday, Tina

1 comment:

LA said...

We all have days like these....and it usually turns out for the best, don't you think? Have a blessed weekend.