Then as I continued down the foot I thought that I would only have to do 4 repeats of the pattern, and maybe add a few plain rows before I started the toe decreases. I thought that because the leg of this sock is really long! But, alas, I kept having to take the toe out and add more plain rows, until I finally decided that I should just do another couple of pattern repeats and see where that got me. Of course, It landed me just where I needed to be to start the toe decreases.
Then I somehow got the stitches shifted 3 stitches over when I started the toe, and it was all crooked! Once again I carefully took out the stitches and found the right place to start.
Last night, I got it right all the way, and this morning early I tried it on once again to make sure. Then I closed the toe and steam blocked it for these pics. I think the second sock will go much smoother, now that I have the kinks worked out.
I hope to be back at the loom next week, you just never know these days!
Until next time, Happy Weaving, Tina