Thursday, June 2, 2011

Who took the blog entry????

OK, this is weird. I posted this morning. I even had lots of pictures but when I checked it a few minutes ago it was gone!

Let's try this again.

Not much going on at my studio except a little decorating. You can read about it on my blog. http://pineridgehandwovens.blogspot.com/

Last night my husband noticed the fan on the heat pump, at the studio,  was running non stop. When I checked the thermostat it read 83 degrees. I had it set on 74! I hope the repair man can come soon but in all this heat I am sure he will be busy. It is really hot here. Has been for a while. The temps are in the 90's and the heat indexes are in the upper 90's! So, since it is too hot to weave at the studio I decided to show you pictures of the flower beds.



The flowers on the left are roses.









The pot in the bird bath is filled with chocolate mint.





As you can see there is a lot of monkey grass and lilys. In one flower bed there are lots of black eyed susan that will bloom later.

Stay cool everyone!

Linda

1 comment:

LA said...

I'm so sorry Blogger ate your post. But, I enjoyed seeing your flowers! My cone flowers have started blooming, and I saw one of the Calla Lilies...but now black eyed Susans yet!