Thursday, December 31, 2009

Flash Back

Weaving, cleaning, washing clothes, and cooking. Packing. Getting ready for a road trip. Going to visit my daughter and grandchildren. She is back from Ireland. My husband has been sick and he has made me sick. Am I going to be able to go on the trip?? I sure am trying. Popping pills. Maybe with Mucinex, I will be able to go. He has a hot job due in 2 weeks, and is not able to go. I dread the drive. It want be too bad. About 7 hrs.
Today is the end of the year. A time to reflect. I came across a news web site that had all the prominent people that passed away during this year. WOW. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34240101/ns/news-picture_stories/displaymode/1247/?beginSlide=1
Taking time to reflect. Being thankful for the things we have, family friends and health. Be safe.
Happy New Year
See you next year.
Bonnie

3 comments:

LA said...

I think you've hit the nail on the head: be thankful for what we have. Be safe on your trip and give those grandbabies BIG ole hugs. I'll see you on Tuesday.

Anonymous said...

How neat to have your daughter and grandkids home! Take care of yourself and get yourself better! We've got to take care of ourselves so that we can take care of our families!
Carol

Bonnie said...

Thanks. If I am not there Tuesday,I am in NC.