Thursday, November 27, 2014

I Am Thankful



  A friend posted this on Facebook this morning....it just summed it up for me.

  As a wise man once told me, "Enough is as good as a feast."

(Of course, that doesn't apply to yarn...or looms.....just saying.)







  I'm very thankful for my weaving community...I was able to problem solve my floating selvedge problem on this warp.  Since this is a Huck variation, the floating selvedges take up faster than the huck area.  They looked like they were ready to snap any minute!  So, I just hung new floating selvedges off the back and weighed them with change in the film containers.  That's 40 cents worth so far.











   These are the two completed mats ready to be wet finished.  I'm in love with this placemat pattern!!!
In fact, I'd love to make a set to go with my Fiesta dishes....all different colors!

Happy Thanksgiving to all the Tuesday Weavers and all our friends out in Blog Land.  May today be filled with gratitude for all our blessings.

Happy Weaving!
LouAnn

No comments: