Thursday, April 7, 2016

Throw Back Thursday

  Theresa's comment from Tuesday's blog got me to thinking about the Tuesday Weavers.....and how the group has changed since I came in 2005.  I started looking through my picture file to find some of the early group pictures, and I came up with a few.
  This is from 2006.
  We now have 37 weavers on our roster (as of 2 February.)
  The cones of 8/2 on the table were our Challenge for that year....I remember that I made a casserole carrier with that yarn.


  Lots of familiar faces....and some new ones, too.








  Our holiday pictures are always a hoot!!!!

  Wow!  And, it just keeps changing....little by little!


  This is from 2014 on the front porch here at the Center.

  Just a little walk down memory lane....thanks for asking Theresa.
We are so lucky to have this resource!

Happy Weaving!
LouAnn

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Wow, 37! That's a whole lotta weaving. Great pics and thank you for the walk down memory lane. And it must be a loom lovers mecca with all those wonderful looms.
Have a great weekend LouAnn!

Tina J said...

Now that was fun! Thanks Lou Ann!