Saturday, November 25, 2017

New Year?

It feels like the New Year has already started for me!



A resting rug warp......... waiting for.......















Enough fluff prepped for one more fleece rug, but there is no hurry now, the crafts shows are over for the year.







I spent Friday in my PJ's, moving reeds from loom to loom, getting ready for new projects.  (I also did all of my Christmas shopping for the grandkids,  I like to do it early and get it on it's way, so that too is done.)


Finished Kitchen towels on the cloth beam of the Hearthside, but these are for me.  (I'm in no hurry)   The next batch of towels will have green stripes on the same white background.

(I got the new inserted eye heddles on this 6 harness loom this week and I can't wait to get the new warp on the back beam and start threading, the heddles just glide along the heddle bars.)











Cutting lengths from the never ending 100 yard warps for the Kitchen towels and napkins can get messy and it is not for the faint of heart, but it can be done.  These new towels will be a little wider and longer than last years towels,  pictures of that project will be posted in a couple of weeks when it is not so scary!


I will be out of town for the next week, so I will probably miss my post next Friday.  I hope you had a good Thanksgiving on Thursday, we supped with my Daughters In-Laws once again this year.  The food and fellowship were very good.

See you in a couple of weeks, Tina

1 comment:

LA said...

You are already thinking ahead for Homecoming next October!!! Have a great time with your family!