Friday, September 25, 2015

Another Empty Loom

It is true!  I emptied the last project on the floor looms for the fall shows!

Here is the bit of warp that was left as I inched out the last of 12 placemats. I was so pleased, I thought, I will be bringing in my placemats for the challenge, even though I never officially signed up for it.

Everything has the edges serged and they are ready for hemming.  I counted them as I was adding them to the "time to hem things" stack.  4 hand towels, 8 red placemats, and 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,,,,,,,, wait what!?  11 blue jean placemats!  I looked high and low, and have not found the 12th placemat that I was sure was there!  Rats,  it is a good thing I didn't sign up for the challenge now isn't it!


This week in the studio I will hem what is in the stack, wash and iron it all and add it to my inventory.  Then I will look around to see if there are any quick projects I can throw on the looms.  This is usually when I crank out scarves and shawls on the rigid heddle.

Until next week, Happy Crafting, Tina

1 comment:

LA said...

It sounds to me like you rose to the challenge!!!! Yeah!!!!