Thursday, February 6, 2014

No Excuses

Empty Looms..........
  Oh, my!!!!
       I feel like a gerbil running in his wheel.....run, run, run....but you don't go anywhere.
  I spent most of today running errands....I still need to unload the boxes from the back of the car!  I would really like to go to the Museum tomorrow, but one of these looms will need a warp!
  Since I need a band to make a backstrap loom, it looks like the Inkle loom will be the winner!





    Actually, the empty Parker Pup means that I finished the yardage I was weaving for a friend.  It was just a little under 4 yards before I washed it.  I hope she can use it in her project.
  You really can't tell anything from the picture.  It was just 8/4 woven in plain weave.  But, I think it will make a great lining for her messenger bags.
  The vendor wanted a bag with all the materials "Made In America."  This will fit the bill!

  Stay warm......
Happy Weaving!
LouAnn

1 comment:

Tina J said...

One of these days, I am going to have some empty looms! But would mean I would have to get some weaving done!