Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Trying out New Weave Structures

I have a couple of new things today, Colleen is continuing on with a structure we may have seen last week or the week before, but it is still the first time I have seen it in the Studio. This is called Summer/Winter, with the back side of the cloth being the opposite of the front side.
Susan is working on her first Double width project and it is moving along nicely! Sometimes you have to see it to believe it!
I will have another new weave structure during Show and Tell, but for now I have a couple of warps that I took pictures of and entirely forgot to get a shot of the weaver involved! First there is Betsy's wool project on the Barn frame loom and next is baby blankets that Rhonda is working on.
Up next I have Pearl at her loom weaving hand towels in broken twill.
Now for a couple of in process pictures! Kris adding heddles to the harness' for her next project.
Laura helping Patty with a top she is working on.
Marie, Patty and Karin starting to enter our inventory into Excel.
I caught Mark in full reach as he is threading the heddles for his next project.
Hey! It is time for Show and TellCharlotte came by today to show us what she has been working on! She has mug rugs in Monks belt and a scarf in Huck lace.
Joyclynn brought in her finished scarf and told us what her plans are for the next project using up some of the yarn she had left over.
Betsy's Husband had been very creative with his 3D printer lately and each week Betsy brings new things for us to see!
Pearl brought in some socks that she had made from yarn that she had been given so long ago that the socks qualify for the "What are you waiting for?" challenge!
That is all we have for you this week, come back next week to see what else we are getting into! Until then this is Tina, for all!

No comments: