Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Souper Bowl Tuesday!

Every year, we hold a potluck after Super bowl Sunday and we call it Souper bowl Tuesaday! I will be posting pictures of the massive amount of soup and other goodies that we had for lunch today in a minute. First I will post pictures from this morning, once again Carol is surrounded by students!
After that I found that Linda was putting on a new warp, this one is hand dyed fine bamboo. It didn't take long to get it wound and ready to thread.
Once that was done, Carol anounced that it was lunchtime!!! I lost count of all the soups there were, it must have been 9 or 10!
After lunch I found Carol making a list of items that we were sending to Berea Kentucky. The shop on the campus of Berea College wants to have our items in their inventory!!!
Finally it is time for Show and Tell! Jenny brought in a skein of tweed yarn that she had finished this week, and Alice brought in some placemats that came off of her loom this week as well.
Susan brought in her "Fishy" towels and Mark brought in some towels that he had finshed this week.
That is all I have for you today, let me know in the comments if there is anything you would like to see in the coming months. Tina, for all

2 comments:

Leigh said...

What a great spread! I really like Susan's and Mark's towels. Very attractive.

Garry L Stoner said...

I just wanted you to know how much I enjoy this blog. I'm an old retired guy in Iowa who just took up weaving, I've got a 4 shaft Norwood and I'm loving it! Thanks for the great community and the encouragement.
Garry