Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Keepin' On

 

  It's nice to know that some things never change!

I haven't been to the Center in a few weeks, and when I walked into the Studio, it was just as I left it!  You can see Carol's "to-do" list on the table...I'm sure she's planning something exciting! 

 

 


 

  As always, Marie is running the numbers!

  It's a full time job keeping up with inventory.  When she gets a chance, she's weaving on the shawl warp that Ms. Ila started.

 

 


   Patty has introduced her friend, Diane to weaving.  Carol already has her threading her warp on the table loom.  With the studio being a little quieter, this is a good time to start!

 


   

 

 

  Linda stopped by to say HI, and I'm so glad I got to talk to her for a bit.  She's been busy!

 


 

 

  I almost caught Liz mid-bite!  Lunch time is the one time when masks are off!  

 

 


 

  Shirley and Marilyn keep their distance by eating at their looms!  

  It's nice seeing the progress on their projects.

 

 

 


 

 

  Jocelyn is bouncing back from her surgery a few weeks ago.   She did say that when she sat down to thread this warp, her notes didn't make any sense!  (I've had those moments!) 

 

   I'm looking forward to the time when we can all be back together in the Studio.  I sure do miss my fiber friends!

Stay safe!

Happy Weaving!

LouAnn

No comments: